Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had such a good Christmas this year, like every year. I love the Christmas season. This year I made a ginger bread Snoopy dog house. It was a lot of fun. My mom and Miley watched me make it. I wanted to make fudge, but I didn't get to it. Maybe next year. Christmas Eve we went to my parents house and stayed the night. We played Uno Flash. I wanted to play all night but Miley couldn't play and I felt bad for leaving her out. Even thought she had so much fun following Grandpa around yelling 'Steve'. We ate ham and funeral potatoes for dinner with shrimp and other yummy snacks. We unwrapped our pajamas and we went to bed shortly after. We were all very tired. Christmas morning we ate breakfast before we opened presents. That is like a first, but my mom and I were really hungry and Miles and Miley were still sleeping so we knew we had time to make it so we could hurry and eat when they woke up. We had our traditional breakfast casserole and monkey bread. So yummy. After we ate we opened presents. There was a ton. I'm sure glad Santa found us at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Miley had fun handing out presents. I think she enjoyed that more than opening them. That afternoon we went to Miles' parent's house for turkey dinner and to open our presents. Most of Miles' family was down so it was a lot of fun to see everyone. The day after Christmas we went to Farmington to have Christmas with my sister. We also did a little after Christmas shopping but not much since everyone was so good to us in the present department. It is so fun to watch Miley and Crew play together. And I loving visiting my sister. We had fun.

Miley's gift list (from us, family & Santa)-

Barbie Power Wheels four wheeler
Little Tikes big slide
Princess rocking pony
Big brown bear
Big My Little Pony stuffed animal
Cabbage Patch baby
Fisher Price pink corn popper
Pink Magna Doodle
Fisher Price pink little snoopy
Hannah Montana camera
Hannah Montana guitar
Mega Blocks
Fisher Price Peek a Boo Blocks
Fisher Price pink chatter phone
Disney Princess ball pit play yard
Big Fur Real Cat
Little Fur Real puppy
Shape ball
Fisher Price baby
Mickey Mouse stuffed animal
Build a Bear bear
Nala stuffed animal
Snow boots and winter boots
Busy Ball Popper
Lots of clothes
Webkins Unicorn stuffed animal
Shining Stars Unicorn stuffed animal
Little Tikes Basketball hoop
Ball set (Basketball, Soccer Ball & Football)
Books

No comments:

Post a Comment