Sunday, February 8, 2009

Follow me baby



Our little Skuddles has starting crawling. At first she would army crawl, roll, scoot, anything she could do to get around, but now she has got crawling almost mastered. We blame it on her "Folllow me baby" crawling Pooh. Pooh also says "Crawling is fun". I think Miley agrees with him.

Yesterday we had to lower Miley's crib. She can now get into the sitting postion on her own and she'll grab onto the bars and pull herself up. She would be way above the bars, it scared me. I was afriad she was going to tumble over. My Skuds is getting so big.


2 comments:

  1. I cant believe that she is crawling!! Crazy stuff!! Maybe you could leave her with me for a couple of days so she can teach Crew a few things!! Does that pooh actual crawl its self? If so, thats genus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good night BIL....Good night SIL......

    Your silly!! I was saying that over and over in my head today! Everytime I put Crew down for his nap I would tell him...Goodnight BIL....Goodnight SIL.....

    Im pretty sure he thinks I am crazy!

    ReplyDelete