Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl and Cute Miley



Yesterday was the Super Bowl. Go Pittsburgh. Actually I didn't really care who won...But I would have liked to see Arizona take it. I watched it for the commericals. I had my parents over and Miles had a couple friends over. They watched it in the game room, because they didn't want me to get after them for being to rowdy and loud. We made tons of chip dips, lil smokies and sub sandwiches. It was really good. Durning half the game we were trying to submit a picture of Miley for the Beautiful Baby Search. We finally got the photo sumited today.

So, Miley is now entered in the search. Her and ten thousand million other babies. Oh well, she is still the cutest in my eyes. Her and Crew...but Crew isn't old enough yet to enter.
Cousin Crew and Aunt Jessie gave Miley the cutest Rainbow Bright onesie. I love Rainbow Bright. I'm so excited that she is still pouplar so Miley can enjoy her as much as I did and still do.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had fun!! I will let you eat Crew if I can eat Miley. Its only fair!

    ReplyDelete