Sunday, February 1, 2009

Miles' birthday in Farmington

Our plans for Miles' birthday changed so it was just Miles and I that went to Farmington. We went and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. We enjoyed that movie. It was funny. We ended up sitting on the second row. I don't think my neck appreciated that. After the movie we went to Red Lobster. After only a five minute wait we were seated. I was so excited to order our food. I was starving. After sitting there for about 5-10 mins, employees were going around to each table telling us we had to evacuate because of a fire. When we got out of the restraunt every fire truck in Farmington (I don't really know if it was every truck......but there was about 6 of them) was there. I was so disappointed. We were really looking forward to eating crab. Also, my parents got Miles a gift card for there.....we can't just use it anywhere. We did get our drinks for free...the sad thing is, I only ordered water. We ended up going across the street to El Paso. It wasn't busy at all and the food was pretty good. We had a fun time.
Red Lobster, we will be back on Valentines day!

1 comment:

  1. Say whaaaa.....I hope Red Lobster didnt go up in flames, I have a gift certificate to go there also!!

    At least you got free water! :-)

    ReplyDelete