Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A pony for Miley

Miley and I went up north to Provo with my parents over the weekend. While shopping at the Wal-Mart in Springville I saw a Fur Real Pony that was on sale. I didn't know what to do. I've always wanted to get Miley one. Even before she was born, last December I would try to convence Miles that our child would need a pony. But for $229.00 - $300.00 dollars he didn't agree with me. So, I called Miles up and told him about it. He gave me the go ahead. I was so happy. Miley is going to have a pony! (I think Mommy is more excited about the pony than Miley will be) We haven't given it to her yet. It is still in the box. We will probably give it to her for her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! That is so cute!! Maybe Miley will share her pony with her cousin Crew! Crew will be jealous! I think you guys should give it to her on her Birthday! That will be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt has that pony! they eat the carrot it is funny! Keira loves it! lol

    ReplyDelete