Monday, March 2, 2009

Miley Miley Miley

Miley is getting so big. She is always climbing on things and walking along the couch. She has tons of toys to play with but she would rather play with the dvds. She is such a funny girl.

We went swimming while in Provo. Miley likes the pool. It was around her nap time when we went, but she just calmed down and relaxed. She even almost fell asleep....thats when we knew it was probably time to get out.


Such a happy little girl!

You always see pictures of babys falling asleep in there high chair. I never thought Miley would do it. She was eating her banana and I was eating my dinner as fast as I could because I knew I was going to have to hold her pretty soon. I look up from my plate and I was so suprised to see her sleeping....she was just eating a banana a couple minutes ago. She has done that twice now. Sometimes I'm so tired, I could probably fall asleep at the table also.





1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so dang cute!! She looks tuckered out in the pool!! I WANT TO SQUEEZE HER!!! She looks like such a big girl standing by the couch!!

    Crew likes to play with plastic bottles....not his toys!

    I love that she falls asleep eating her banana!! It sort of reminds me of the time after I had Crew and I was so drugged up I feel asleep reading the lunch menu. HA!!

    Keep the pictures coming!!

    ReplyDelete