Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who dat?

Miley is so funny. All day long and sometimes in the middle of the night she goes around asking who dat? or what dat? It is so cute because she will point at something when she asks. So we will explain to her what or who it is. This morning we were getting ready for the day and playing in the living room, when Miles came home. She heard the door open and looked up at me with a real serious face and asked "who dat?"!




Miley is mad because we gave her the empty box of Girl Scout Samoas!

1 comment:

  1. Next time I see Miles I will point at him and ask Grant...Who Dat?

    SO FUNNY!!!

    Okay, i just freakin saw her and she already looks like 20 times bigger!!

    And I would be pissed off too if you gave me a empty box of Samoas. Those are the best girl scout cookies!!!

    She is already pointing and asking who dat? WHAT??? I swear, she is so smart. Poor Crew still isn't even rolling over all the way. But he did learn how to sit up by himself this week so I guess were slowly but surly coming along.

    ReplyDelete