Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My lucky charm is 9 months old!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I can't believe Miley is 9 months old! I have no idea where the time went. It has been the fastest most enjoyable 9 months of my life. Being pregnant for 9 months didn't go by this fast....it actually took forever. Miley amazes me everyday. She is so smart and so much fun! She is also always on the go. She won't stay still, but that is okay, because she is my little Miley the Explorer. But it's true what they say, time goes by fast when your having fun!
Tonight my dad came over for dinner. We had stuffed green peppers. I've never cooked them before and I've always wanted to so I decided tonight would be the perfect time, since I didn't want corned beef and cabbage and I don't know how to make green eggs and ham. They turned out really good. My mom is in Las Vegas with my sister at a jewerly show, so she couldn't come.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that little leprechaun!! Such a cutie pie!!

    I miss her......

    She needs to come and play!

    ReplyDelete