Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A few of Miley's milestones

Today I found out you can make a hardcover or softcover book from your blog. I want to do that. I recently made a picture book of Miley from Shutterfly. It turned out so cute. I collected enough Pamper points with help from my sister Jessie, that I was able to redeem them at Shutterfly. Anyway, I've been keeping a sprial Mead notebook of Miley's milestones that have no spot to record in her baby book. I've decided if I record them here, I won't have to keep looking for that crazy red notebook.


Miley's first football game - September 15, 2008

Blows raseberries - 15 weeks old

1st tooth - October 8, 2008

Rolled from back to stomach - October 19, 2008

Pulling up on stuff to standing position - Feb. 1 2009


Patty Cake (clapping) - Feb. 10 2009

8 1/2 months - has eight teeth (four on the bottom & four on the top)

and she loves animals..........







And animals love her!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT IN THE HELL!!! SHE HAS 8 TEETH!!! HOLY COW!!! That is just nuts, I feel like the last time I saw her she only had her bottom ones. Poor Crew still doesnt have any chompers, maybe he needs dentures.

    ANIMALS DO LOVE HER!!! Look at cute little lilly giving kitty kisses!!
    And that last picture of Christies dog is killing me!! I hope Bella and Mango don't get any ideas the next time she is over here crawling around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves animals just like her mom!!! How's KODA? We need to get our kids together to play! I will have to warn you that my kids have been known to boss little ones... I will try to control them:)

    ReplyDelete