Sunday, March 22, 2009

A New Set of Wheels!

We finally took the new car out for a spin. We were going to wait till summer around June, probably around Miley's birthday, but we couldn't wait anymore. It is red and fast! Out of all of us, I think Miley enjoys it the most.










The best thing for me.......I don't have to make payments!



Friday night Miles, my mom and I watched Twilight! I really enjoyed it. I didn't go see it in the theater so I was really exicted when it came out. I think they did a really good job with following the book. I'm still reading Breaking Dawn, but when I finish I will be sad to be done with the Twilight series. Saturday we went to Farmington and of course I had to buy Twilight the Game. My mom and I were playing it today. It is a lot of fun if you are a Twilight fan!




While in Farmington we went to visit Jessie, Grant and Crew! Crew is getting so big. It was fun seeing him and Miley together.

1 comment:

  1. Dont have to make payments.....your funny! You'll think you dont have to make payments on the car....just wait till the door breaks off and she needs a new one. There's your payments!!!

    Im working on a post of Miley and Crew together! Keep your eyes peeled!!

    Ps. I want to play the Twilight game...I would probably suck at it though!

    ReplyDelete