Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter bunny found Miley!

Happy Easter!


We had a very good Easter. The Easter bunny found Miley at our house and Grandma Cannon's house. I wanted to get Miley a real bunny, but I knew that wasn't going to be possible. I have no place for a real bunny, so the Easter bunny brought Miley a Fur Real bunny. It is so cute. You pet his/her back ( I think it is a she) and she moves her head and closes and shuts her eyes and makes noises. Miley also got three other little stuffed animals. She had to have two baskets because the Easter bunny couldn't put it all in one. Grandma Cannon spoiled her with books, a Disney Princess ball, a floating ring for when we go swimming, a really cool storage box and lots of candy for Mom and Dad.



We went to Mancos to eat Easter brunch. This was the 2nd year we have went. It was really yummy. Miley loved her bread roll....again.

1 comment:

  1. She did get spoiled!!!! I love that she loves rolls! She must take after her Aunt Jessie.

    Um..so one year, Grants oldest brother Matt bought some real bunnys on Easter and brought them up to Debbi's house so Mike and Jackies kids could play with them. While I was holding them one was pooping little rabbit turds all over me and I didn't even realize it! Im not kidding! They were going down my shirt and into my bra because I was holding them so close to my neck just petting them like crazy. Those dang things pooped all over me!! So think twice before you get a bunny, make sure you ask for the bunnys that DONT poop! And good luck finding one of those....

    ReplyDelete