Saturday, April 4, 2009

What do I do with this?

Miley has never really liked her pacifier. She probably used it for a month after she was born, but she didn't really care for it too much.
The other day she found one of her pacifiers and what did she do with it? Of course she put it in her mouth, but she wasn't too sure what to do with it. Everyonce in a while she will have it in her mouth while she is playing with her toys. I know some kids have there pacifier till there 3, but I think she looks too old for one just because she didn't really use one when she was a new born. But I do like to give it to her once in a while for a good laugh. I just hope I don't get her hooked on it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!!! I had to take a double take at that first picture because it just didn't look right. I wasn't quite sure what was wrong with the picture! Too funny!!

    You will be glad that you won't have to break Miley from the pacifier habit. Unfortunately Crew loves his "sucky" and I am NOT looking forward to the day when I have to cut the tip of the thing off.

    ReplyDelete