Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Madness - Planing and Packing

I need to start packing for our trip to California. Disneyland here we come! Do you know how stressful it is to pack for a trip that is going to be longer than a one day trip to Wal-Mart? I'm always forgetting everything. One trip to Cortez....just to Cortez, I don't even think you can call that a trip, I forgot Miley's formula. How sad. Luckily Wal-Mart sales lots of formula so I was able to get it there. I'm also lucky no one got mad at me for opening the formula before I bought it.
I just really don't want to forget anything. I don't want to have to spend money on stuff I already have and should have brought. I made my list and I'm going to check it twice and I hope there is room in our car for all of it.
I'm also worried about traveling a million miles (okay it's not really a million, but it will feel like it) with Miley. Sometimes she does really good and other times we can't even go to the grocery store with out her wanting out of her car seat.

1 comment:

  1. I always tell Grant, "if I forget it, I'll buy it when we get there."
    But your right, its always a pain to spend money on something you have at home. Usually I just tell myself that so that way I don't stress out too much. Usually the more I stress, the more forgetful I become.

    Take lots of treats and give them to her! I have heard that those BIG smarty suckers are great! They take a while to get through them, but they arn't sticky. You should see if you can find some of those. I bet she would love to chew on that for a while.

    Also, Im sure you will be just fine, especially if you check your list twice. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Remember to tell the people at Disneyland that it is Mileys birthday AND first time to Disneyland. She should get 2 buttons for that. :-)

    HAVE FUN!!

    ReplyDelete