Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our little Princess Miley is 1!


Our sweet little Princess Miley is 1! I can't believe a whole year has went by so fast.

On Saturday we had her birthday party. It went really well. Our house was full of family and friends. Her guest list included - Mom and Dad, Grandma & Grandpa C., Grams and Pa, Mike, Aunt Jessie, Uncle Grant, Cousin Crew, Megan, Kennedy, Aunt Kathy, Cousin Colton, Cousin Talon, Aunt Sharla, Aunt Shelia, Aunt Celeste, Uncle Tony, Uncle Steve, Cousins Cindy and Mondy, Cousin Sean, Daph, Bridger, Ireland, Taygen, Dani, Jeannie, Mike, Kathryn, Justin, Summer, Keilan, Ceina, and Lyle.

The night before my mom and I decorated the house and made Miley's personal birthday cake. We did a practice run on her cake the week before also.

At the party we had marinated chicken, bbq chicken, beans, apple slaw, dutch oven potatoes, jello salads, rice, pasta salad, and bread rolls. It was so yummy.

After we ate we went outside and did the pinata. It was so funny watching the kids beat the poor unicorn. It was way cute watching all the kids scramble for candy once it broke open.


Than it was time for Miley's presents. My mom helped her open her gifts. She sure did get a lot of stuff. Her present list included a Fur Real pony, a Disney Princess toy chest, a Disney Princess TV/DVD combo, Disney Princess table and chairs, a Disney Princess rider, lots of clothes, a Cinderella doll, a baby doll, a tiger stuffed animal, a turqose braclet, a Disney Princess piano, a bubble maker, noise books and learning abc books,a ball, a V-tech learn book, a Disney Princess tea set, a Fisher Price tea set, a walking duck, Baby Einsten dvds and cd and puzzles. She loves all her presents. Thank you so much everyone!


Miley is so cute. Her Fur Real pony Smores came with a carrot. We were showing her how to feed her pony. Later in the day she went to her toy chest, got out the carrot and took it to her pony. She is so smart. Also, another story about her pony. When my dad showed up at Miley's party, when he first walked in he saw the horse moving it's head. (We had the pony turned on) His first reaction was "Oh my gosh, she got her a pony....and they have it in the house. Arn't they worried it is going to shit on the floor?" It took him a second to relize it wasn't real. My dad must have forgot he was with me when I bought the pony.

After presents we had cake and ice cream. We had the Disney Princess cake we had made at the deli. Miley had her own personal cake. She loved it. She didn't get as messy as I thought she would. Which is great. She ate a little bit of it, but I think she had more fun playing in it.

Miley had so much fun and she was so wond up when it was time to go to bed we didn't get her in bed till after 10.
Her party went really well. We all had a lot of fun. Miley was such a good girl, I know she had tons of fun also.
Thank you everyone for such a great party.
Tonight on her actual birthday we went to Monticello to eat at R&F with my parents. They have the best mexican food. After dinner we went to my parent's house and Miley was having so much fun running around and chasing Beans (our cat).
Happy Birthday Miley! We love you! I can't believe how fast this year has went.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that she is already one! Where in the world does the time go?

    Her party was the bomb! And the food was DE-LISH!! Thanks for having us!

    ps. the story about dad and the pony is pretty funny! In fact, I think dad thinks it is so funny that he called me yesterday to tell it to me. I think he forgot that I was standing right there as if I didn't see him freak out about the pony. Ha!

    ReplyDelete