Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tasty Tuesday - Chicken Rolls

One of my favorite receipts is Chicken Rolls. When I was younger I would beg my mom to make them for me all the time. One time when she went out of town she bought me all the ingredients to make them. She warned me to not eat too much or I would get sick and never want them again. I didn't eat them all at one sitting but nothing went to waste and I still love them!

Chicken Rolls

2 Crescent Roll packages
1 8 oz. cream cheese
green onion
cooked chicken - cut up
Cream of Chicken soup
sour cream

Mix chicken, cream cheese and onion together.
Put inside crescent rolls and bake.
Heat cream of chicken soup with 1/4 can water. Stir in sour cream.
Pour sauce over chicken rolls.

So yummy!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm......Chicken rolls!!

    YOU did love those dang things! They are pretty tasty, and i'll be honest, I haven't had them since I moved from home. Its time I make them!

    Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete