Sunday, June 7, 2009

Twilight series

I started reading Twilight after I had Miley. Today I finally finished all four books. I've heard of people finishing them all in a weekend. It took me almost a full year. I hear people say, "I couldn't put it down." I had to put my book down. It seems like every time I would try to read Miley would need me and I wasn't go to ignore her no matter how good the books are.
I'm always looking for a good book, so I'm happy my mom finally talked me into reading them. Like a lot of people, I was hesitant to read a book about vampires. But now my new theme is 'Forget Princess....I want to be a Vampire'.



Am I team Edward or team Jacob? My answer would probably be both!



I will miss reading the Twilight books but I can't wait for New Moon to come to the theaters. And I'll continue to watch my Twilight movie till I get sick of it.

My mom has been reading other vampire books, I'll probably read those later. My next book to read is Marley and Me by John Grogan. I want to watch the movie, but I told myself I wouldn't tell after I read the book.

1 comment:

  1. Have you gotten into the Trublood series?

    http://countrycitymouse-pam.blogspot.com/2009/06/canadian-etsy-giveaway-3.html
    Do drop in and enter to win!

    ReplyDelete