Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessie!

Today is my sister's birthday. We (My parents and us)went to Farmington over the weekend to visit her. She also colored and trimmed my hair and cut Miley's bangs. We appriate it very much. Thank you, Jess. Miley's hair is getting so long and it was always in her face, I couldn't see her eyes. Her new bangs look so cute. Miley was scared and cried but Jessie did an excellent job. Also, while we were in Farmington, Jessie took Miley and Crew on a ride in Crew's new wagon. It was so cute, and they both loved it. Miley loves to visit her cousin and Miley loves to go to her aunt's house. She loves playing with Crew's toys and the new surrounding she is in when she is there. Thanks Jess for a fun Saturday.
Also, in Farmington we went to Hastings. Miley ran around all over the store. She would get mad if we tried to hold her. She wasn't scared of anything. We probably ran down every isle including the coffee shop part. In the kids section, she took tons of books of the shelf. I think she had tons of fun in Hastings.
I also have to thank my parents for helping me watch Miley while in Farmington. She was into everything and she was loud, but I think she had a lot of fun. I know I did.
I hope my sister has a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    I had a lot of fun with you guys last weekend! You guys need to come down EVERY weekend so Crew can have someone to ride with him in his wagon!

    Miley is SO funny! She DID NOT want me trimming her bangs but she sure did look cute once it was all said and done!

    Im glad you guys had fun! We sure did! Maybe once Crew is over his itchyness he wont be such a crank pot every time you guys see him! :-)

    ReplyDelete