Sunday, May 17, 2009

11 Months Old



Miley is 11 months old today! Were has the time gone? I've been planning her 1st birthday for a while now. At first I though maybe it's a little too soon, but now I'm glad I've been thinking about it because it will be here before I know it. We are also going to Disneyland after her birthday so we have been planning that as well.

This past month Miley has learned to walk. It is so cute watching her walk so carefully without holding on to anything.

The other day at Taco Time, we wanted to see what Miley would do if we gave her our drink. Miles gave Miley his coke. I thought she would just bite on the straw or take the straw from the cup and play with it, but she put it in her mouth and started sucking. She was drinking coke! I made Miles take it away from her because she is too little for coke. Even though she will probably grow up on it because we are a coke drinking family, I didn't want her drinking it now. I gave her some of my watered down sprite. She loved that also. She just keep drinking out of that straw. Funny thing is, she doesn't really like her sippy cup unless we put sprite in it. Silly Miley.

Miley also loves to play peek a boo. She will hide behind something so no one can see her and than peek out and start laugh. She also loves it when we hide and than come out and say peek a boo.

Miley has the cutest personality. It is so cute and fun watching her grow and learn her own likes and dislikes. Sometimes I think she is older than 11 months, she sure acts like it. She can already throw a fit like a two year old when she wants something she can't have. She is so silly.

Miley, You are growing up too fast. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. 11 months!! That is just nutSO! It probably is best that you started planning her birthday so soon, because your right, its going to be here before you know it!!

    I love all those pictures of Miley!! Are you going to use the ones in her princess dress for her birthday invitations? Mom said something about dad taking pictures for you guys for her b-day invites.

    She will eventually be drinking coke, just like the rest of you guys! My sister in laws kids wont drink anything UNLESS it is brown! HA!! How funny is that???!!!

    ps. we gave Crew ritz crackers yesterday and he was such a big boy eating them all on his own, holding the cracker all by himself! Where does the time go???!!!

    ReplyDelete