Friday, May 15, 2009

Flashback Friday : Miley's First Christmas


Miley's first Christmas was filled with lots of fun, family, and lots of presents from family and Santa.

We stayed at my parents house Christmas Eve and woke up and opened presents with them. I'm sure glad Santa found Miley and left her presents in Monticello at Grandma and Grandpa Cannon's house. We than had Christmas dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Harrison's house.


Presents Miley received from Santa, family & friends -

Fisher Price Rain forest high chair
Fisher Price Rain forest travel eating chair
Huge Pink Care Bear
Tons of small Care Bears
My Little Pony stuffed animal
Rock a Bye My Little Pony
Tons of clothes
FP Rain forest jingle ball
Ocean Wonders Fish tank
Cabbage Patch new born doll
Dolly Miss Molly doll
Cute yarn hair doll
Anne Geddes Lady Bug baby
Computer Milo dog
Miley hair clip holder and tons of hair clips
I love you Stinky Face and Rain forest book
Duck stuffed animal
Build a Bear cheerleader bear
Pink Hippo
Sleep Sheep
Music Drums
FP Rain forest stacker
Play toy piggy bank
Stride to Ride Lion
Follow Me Pooh
Care Bear wall decals
Twilight Ladybug
Fisher Price Basketball hoop
Lumpy from Pooh stuffed animal
If you give a Mouse a cookie book
Fisher Price Purse
For Christmas Miles got a Blu Ray home theater system and I got a computer and printer a big Nikon camera and a Cricut. We also got other stuff but those were our big gifts. I would definitely say Santa and family were very good to us.


3 comments:

  1. Lets hope Crew NEVER-EVER sees this list!

    He will think he got the shaft!

    I'd say Santa for sure found you guys!!

    oh, and not to keep adding to the list...but she also got "If you give a mouse a cookie", from yours truly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me. We love that book. I was just having such a hard time remember things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I was impressed that you remembered that much stuff to begin with.

    I tried thinking of the things that Crew got and I was having a hard time thinking of all the things. You will be so glad that you have all the things on record that Miley got for her first Christmas. I better rack my brain and try and remember all the things Crew got.

    ps. Crew was giving his Cars beanbag kisses today. And by kisses, I mean open mouth slobbers.

    ReplyDelete