Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ouch!

Since Miley has been walking she has been trying to run. Sometimes she gets a little carried away. Friday, she fell and hit her face on the corner of a shelf/stand. I was so stressed. I kept telling Miles we need to take her to the doctor. The doctor probably would have laughed at us and welcomed us to parenthood. So of course, we didn't take her and luckily the next day it looked so much better. What am I going to do when she falls off her bike or actually gets a worse owie....not that I want that to happen?!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Miley got a bonk!

    And your right, the Dr. would of said, "if her head hurts, give her some tylenol....next patient please......."

    She still looks cute with a swollen eye though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Okay just call me when she bonks her head. That is what everyone does now that i am an EMT. I get the weirdest calls! But I am glad she is okay. I remember Keira had a migrating bruise at all times when she was trying to run! hahaha the memories!

    ReplyDelete