Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Miley,

I'm so happy and blessed to be your Mom. Friday we went to Sandra Dawn's Photography to get a family picture done. It turned out so good, I can't stop looking at it. We will also give your grandma's the same picture. I hope they love it as much as we do.

Saturday, you and daddy went to the store to make me a cake, which turned out so good. I can't wait to eat it!

Sunday (Mother's Day) when you woke up, you woke up your dad so I could sleep in. Than you and daddy went and make me french toast and scrambled eggs while I continued to sleep. It felt so good to sleep in and have breakfast ready when I got up.

The card you got me was so cute. It said, " To a smart, funny, extremely pretty lady.....From your little carbon copy! Happy Mother's Day."

We also had your Grandma and Grandpa Cannon, Grandma and Grandpa Harrison, your brother Mike, your cousin Colton and your Aunt Sharla over for dinner. This was our third annual Mother's Day dinner. We had streak, shrimp, dutch oven potatoes, pasta salad, bread, cake and ice cream for dinner. It was really yummy. You entertained us all night and kept us laughing.

I'm so thankful to be your mom. I love you Miley. You are the sweetest girl! Thank you for a great Mother's day. I love you!


Love,
Your Mommy


1 comment:

  1. Very cute Steph. I love the little cake Miley made you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete