Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. (May 19) We went to Monticello and ate dinner at the Lamp Light. It was so good. We gave Miley all kinds of food from the salad bar. She loved it and made such a big mess. She ate cheese, olives, egg, jello, and crackers. After dinner we went to my parent's house to have cake and ice cream. Miley was so hyper. It was probably because my mom kept giving her coke at dinner. She loves to play and Grandma and Grandpa's house in Monticello. She doesn't go there that often so she was loving the new surroundings. While playing in my mom's room with Miley she got a hold of the phone. She loves to play with phones and push the buttons. We told her to talk on the phone and she put it up to her ear. It was so cute. I've never seen her do that before. Everyday she amazes me more.

We really enjoyed celebrating my mom's birthday with her. I hope she had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how many times I have given Crew my phone for entertainment and he starts dialing all sorts of numbers and eventually ends up calling someone. Its usually the lady that does my hair. SO FUNNY!!!

    Sounds like you guys had fun on moms b-day! Too bad I don't live close, I'm always missing out on the activities.

    ReplyDelete